NNBR was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee. NNBR has 42 manufacturing plants in North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America and China. As a diversified industrial company, NNBR combines in-depth materials science expertise with advanced engineering and production capabilities to design and manufacture high-precision metal and plastic components and assemblies for a variety of markets on a global basis.
- 7,590,000 shares of common stock sold
- Price of $24.00 per share
- Gross proceeds of over $182 million
- NNBR used the net proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of borrowings outstanding under its term loan and to repay a portion of its asset-backed revolving credit facility. The remainder of the net proceeds was intended to be used for other general corporate purposes
- Underwritten by KeyBanc Capital Markets, William Blair, Stephens, Inc., Stifel, Avondale Partners, CJS Securities and Regions Securities LLC