CHCT conducts its business through an UPREIT structure in which its properties are owned by its operating partnership, either directly or through subsidiaries. Since its initial public offering, CHCT has made more than $160 million of investments in 44 real estate properties and mortgages.
Initial Public Offering
- IPO listed on the NYSE
- 7,187,500 shares of common stock sold
- Priced at $19.00 per share
- Gross proceeds of over $136 million
- CHCT’s operating partnership used the net proceeds from its IPO to acquire its initial 35 property portfolio, as well as for general corporate and working capital purposes, including payment of expenses associated with the IPO and possible future acquisitions and development activities
- Underwritten by Sandler O’Neill + Partners, LP, Evercore ISI, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Janney Montgomery Scott, Oppenheimer & Co. and BB&T Capital Markets