8:00 a.m. Breakfast and Registration
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Program
Have you been looking for an advanced class on how to conduct effective internal investigations? Are you ready to take your workplace investigations to a higher level to reduce legal risks and protect your organization from costly employment lawsuits? Well, look no further.
In our interactive June workshop, we will work through a case study that is full of intriguing real world twists and turns. Challenges presented by the case study include:
- Understanding when you have to conduct an investigation based on the latest court cases.
- Using the attorney/client and work product privileges strategically to protect you and your Company.
- Developing a checklist to keep your investigation process efficient and focused on reducing legal risks.
- Responding to the false or malicious complaint.
- Resolving the unresolvable conflicts between witness statements.
- Simplifying the process of writing the investigations findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Defending your investigation before the EEOC and in court
Program, breakfast and parking are complimentary. Space is limited for this event.
Email Megan McIllwain to be added to our Labor & Employment events and newsletter list.
Continuing Education Credit:
This program has been submitted to the HRCI for recertification credit.