Make plans to attend this meeting featuring a keynote address from Louisiana Oil and Gas Association (LOGA) President Don Briggs.
Topics for discussion will include:
- the status of Louisiana’s legal environment with particular focus on Legacy Lawsuits;
- the state of shale gas exploration & development (including the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale and Brown Dense formation);
- EPA and its efforts to regulate hydraulic fracturing;
- the status of U.S. offshore drilling; and
- a preview of the upcoming legislative session.
A question and answer session will follow the formal presentation. There will be plenty of time before and after for networking with other oil and gas business professionals, so be sure to finalize your reservations today by clicking here.
Baker Donelson is a proud sponsor of the LOGA State of the Industry Meeting in Houston.