(Memphis, Tennessee / September 29, 2014) Baker Donelson has been recognized in the 2015 edition of Benchmark Litigation, a publication focusing on leading litigation firms and attorneys in the United States.
The Firm achieved "Highly Recommended" rankings in the states of Mississippi and Louisiana, and is listed as "Recommended" in the state of Tennessee.
Baker Donelson's eight attorneys recognized in the 2015 edition of Benchmark Litigation are:
- Roy C. Cheatwood – Local Litigation Star (Louisiana)
- Nancy Scott Degan – Local Litigation Star (Louisiana); Top 250 Women in Litigation (Louisiana)
- Samuel L. Felker – Local Litigation Star (Tennessee)
- John S. Hicks – Local Litigation Star (Tennessee)
- Walker W. Jones III – Local Litigation Star (Mississippi)
- William N. Reed – Local Litigation Star (Mississippi)
- W. Scott Welch – Local Litigation Star (Mississippi)
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication's rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. Supplementary firm information is also submitted in the form of a questionnaire. The guide's "local litigation stars" reflect lawyers who are recommended by peers and clients to have established consistent reputations as trial attorneys, while "future stars" are those litigators who are highlighted as likely to be become local litigation stars in coming editions. Benchmark's independent research is conducted annually between February and June.