Strategies and Solutions for Today's Employer: A Labor and Employment Law Seminar Focusing on Current HR Issues
April 12, 2012
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Knoxville Convention Center
701 Henley Street
- The ADAAA: Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
- EEOC and Discrimination Update: Recent Developments
- Bulletproof Documentation
- The Ever-Evolving Role of Social Media in the Workplace: Where Are We and Where Are We Going?
- The Dangers of Retaliation: Avoid Making a Mountain Out of What Otherwise May be a Molehill
- Revisiting the ADAAA/FMLA/Workers’ Compensation Intersection: Navigating through the Bermuda Triangle and Coming Out Alive
- Employee Benefits Primer, or Knowing When to Call the Lawyers
- How the New National Labor Relations Board Will Impact Your Business
- Hiring and Firing: Key Steps to Avoid Litigation
- Employment Law 101: Back to Basics
- Managing the Challenging Employee
Download the seminar brochure for more details.
This seminar has been approved for six HRCI recertification hours.
This seminar is pending CLE approval in the state of Tennessee.
The fee for the seminar is $125 per attendee.
Download and complete the registration form and mail, fax or email it to:
Timothy B. McConnell
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
265 Brookview Centre Way, Suite 600
Knoxville, TN 37919
All registration forms must be received by April 5, 2012. Register early for a guaranteed spot. Refunds will be made for cancellations received one week or more prior to the seminar.