Baker Donelson attorneys who focus their practice area on asset based lending represent banks and other financial institutions in lending transactions involving all types of collateral. Our asset based lending experience ranges from typical asset based collateral, such as accounts receivable, chattel paper, notes receivable and inventory, real estate, equipment, intellectual property, timber, motor vehicles and specialized types of "equipment" such as vessels and aircraft. We also represent businesses financing their operations with term and resolving debt using their business assets as collateral.
- Obtained $25 million revolving loan and a $95 million term loan on behalf of manufacturer secured by all assets of the company (real and personal) and stock of its subsidiaries in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico
- Represented lenders in syndication on a revolving and term debt totaling more than $25 million secured by accounts receivable, timber contracts and real estate in Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky
- Represented a lender on a $13.5 million loan to car dealers and related finance companies secured by inventory, accounts and chattel paper of four companies
- Represented lender on $30 million revolving loan secured by accounts receivables and inventory and stock of borrower
- Obtained $250 million loan secured by all assets of manufacturing client
- Represented lenders in a syndication on $19 million loan secured by motor vehicles and equipment and a $45 million loan secured by real estate
- Represented lenders on syndication of a $195 million loan to a national insurance premium finance company which finances premiums on policies sold by affiliated and unaffiliated insurance agencies secured by receivables, unearned premiums and stock of affiliates