8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Program
Baker Donelson's Global Business team is pleased to present a panel discussion for Tennessee businesses who wish to or are already doing business outside the U.S.
Please join us for breakfast and a panel discussion on how to navigate global waters to ensure your company’s success. Our panel will be moderated by Baker Donelson's Chair of the Business Department, Bruce Doeg. Our panel of global business attorneys will include Doreen Edelman and John Scannapieco of Baker Donelson who will be accompanied by attorneys from the global law firm of Eversheds, Andy Moody, Neville Byford and Paul Smith.
Attendees will learn tips and strategies on:
- Understanding the benefits of doing business abroad
- Evaluating a foreign market
- Planning an entry and exit strategy
- How to find the right partner and knowing your trading partner
- How to send employees to work abroad and how to hire on the ground
- If problems arise, understanding what law applies
- Managing costs in international transactions
- Making a legal strategy add to the bottom line
When replying to this invitation, please indicate the regions in which your company is currently doing business or is interested in expanding.
Registration is free; breakfast will be provided.