Joe D. Whitley, Baker Donelson shareholder and co-chair of the Georgia State Bar Institute of Continuing Legal Education's "Health Care Faud Institute," invites you to attend this seminar on Thursday, December 11 beginning at 7:30 a.m. Join Mr. Whitley and his fellow Baker Donelson shareholders Thomas William Baker and Thomas E. Bartrum for their lively panel discussions concerning the latest in corporate compliance and preempting enforcement, as well as developments in Anti-Kickback and Stark enforcement. You won't want to miss it!!
Topics will include:
- Government Enforcement – Federal and State Health Care Fraud Initiatives
- Recent Developments Under the False Claims Act
- What's The Latest in Corporate Compliance? Protecting Your Client and Preempting Enforcement
- Developments in Anti-Kickback and Stark Enforcement
- Trial Practice Demonstration: U.S. v. Harris Morgan (M.D. GA.)
- How to Settle a False Claims Act Case
- What Are The Ethical Considerations of Health Care Fraud Investigations and Cases: Are You At Risk?
This program is accredited for 6.5 hours of CLE in Georgia, including one ethics hour and three trial practice hours.