Sara McManus is an associate in the Firm's Chattanooga office. She holds an LL.M. and practices in a wide variety of tax-related areas, including federal tax controversy, state and local tax controversy, nonprofit and exempt organizations, and estate and succession planning. Ms. McManus also has experience in probate litigation including defending estates against creditor claims.
- Volunteer – Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- University of Florida, L.L.M., 2011
- Washington & Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Senior Articles Editor – Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice
- Emerson College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2004
- University of Mary Washington, 2002