Richard D. Bird, senior counsel in the Nashville office, concentrates his practice in business law, real estate and probate. His experience includes corporate formation, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning and administration, probate and real estate.
- Member - Tennessee and Nashville Bar Foundations
- Member - American, Tennessee and Nashville (former President) Bar Associations
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 1959
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1954