Richard D. Bird, senior counsel in the Nashville office, concentrates his practice in business law, real estate and probate. His experience includes corporate formation, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning and administration, probate and real estate.
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Mergers and Acquisitions, 2017
- Member – Tennessee and Nashville Bar Foundations
- Member – American, Tennessee and Nashville (former President) Bar Associations
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 1959
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1954