Richard C. Swank, of counsel in the Firm's Orlando office, concentrates his practice in general civil litigation, appellate matters and federal court proceedings. He has represented clients along a wide spectrum from individuals in small matters to multi-national corporations in complex federal cases.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Swank served as a judicial clerk for Judge Robert T. Benton II with the First District Court of Appeals in Tallahassee, Florida. He worked for several years as manager of a small business prior to attending law school.
While in law school, Mr. Swank was an articles editor of the Florida State Law Review and received five book awards.
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar (Appellate Practice Section)
- Member – Order of the Coif
- Florida, 1999
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh and Federal Circuits
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 1999, magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.S., 1986