Matthew L. Fink is an attorney in the Firm's Johnson City office. As a member of the Advocacy Department, Matt focuses on general commercial litigation with particular mind to creditors' rights concerning commercial mortgage-backed securities. Matt's practice also encompasses corporate representation in labor and employment matters.
While in law school, Matt was a Judicial Clerk for both U.S. district Court Magistrate, the Honorable C. Clifford Shirley and Tennessee Claims Commissioner, the Honorable William O. Shults.
- Negotiated favorable settlement of six-figure breach of commercial lease lawsuit on behalf of restaurant/lessee.
- Member – Tennessee Bar Association
- Member – Washington County Bar Association
- The University of Tennessee, College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Student Editor, Transactions: Tennessee Journal of Business Law
- President, Business and Tax Law Association
- The University of Tennessee, College of Business Administration, B.S. Finance, 2004, cum laude