David Holesinger is an associate in the Firm's Chattanooga office. Mr. Holesinger focuses on the financial institutions industry, helping financial institutions to recover and restructure loans, including commercial loans for CMBS servicers and individual loans for residential mortgage servicers. His CMBS work includes foreclosure, receiverships, defense of borrower litigation, guarantor recovery, and pursuit of breach of warranty claims against sellers under mortgage loan purchase agreements. Mr. Holesinger is the co-founder of Baker Donelson's CMBS Special Servicer blog.
Before joining Baker Donelson, he clerked for Chief Judge John C. Cook in the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee. Mr. Holesinger was also a law clerk for Judge Richard Mills in the District Court for the Central District of Illinois, Springfield Division.
- Member – Illinois Bar Association
- Tennessee, 2011
- Illinois, 2007
- District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Courts of Appeals for the Sixth and Ninth Circuits
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2007, summa cum laude
- Augustana College, B.A., 2004, summa cum laude