David A. Larsen, shareholder in the Birmingham office, concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial lending, corporate and business, patent licensing and intellectual property.
- Named – "IP Star" in Managing Intellectual Property's 2013 IP Handbook
- Member – American and Birmingham Bar Associations
- Named by Birmingham magazine as one of "Birmingham's Top Attorneys" in Intellectual Property (2011)
- Alabama, 1977
- California, 1975
- University of Santa Clara School of Law, J.D., 1974
- Yale University, B.A., 1970, cum laude