Amy Hanna is a mortgage litigation attorney in Baker Donelson's Atlanta office. She represents only mortgage lenders and servicers in a range of litigation matters that include contested foreclosures, liability charges and eviction. Additionally, Ms. Hanna has experience representing mortgage lenders in lien priority and REO disputes.
Ms. Hanna is licensed in Georgia and Florida.
- Member – Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Member – Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Member – Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Member – Atlanta Bar Association
- Member – Florida Bar Association
- Florida, 2011
- Georgia, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- Florida Law Review Executive Editor
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research & Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Recipient of the Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono Work award
- University of Florida, B.S. in Journalism, magna cum laude, 2007
- Golden Key International Honour Society