(Memphis, TN/November 9, 2012) Ninety-two attorneys with Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC have been named to Mid-South Super Lawyers.
The following Firm attorneys were named to the list: Ben C. Adams, Mary L. Aronov, Thomas E. Bartrum, John B. Beard, Leo M. Bearman Jr., Kenneth C. Beckman, Sheryl Bey, Sam B. Blair, Scott D. Carey, Samuel D. Chafetz, Michael B. Chance, E. Franklin Childress Jr., Barry K. Cockrell, Joe A. Conner, Richard G. Cowart, Angie C. Davis, Michael T. Dawkins, James A. DeLanis, Robert J. DelPriore, Robert C. Divine, Brooks Eason, Lawrence S. Eastwood Jr., Stephen C. Edds, Steven J. Eisen, Kenneth P. "Pete" Ezell Jr., Charles W. Ferguson, David E. Fielder, Gregory G. Fletcher, William H. D. Fones Jr., Barry W. Ford, Grady M. Garrison, Stephen D. Goodwin, Richard B. Gossett, Charles K. Grant, Russell W. Gray, Tonya Mitchem Grindon, John A. Gupton III, James R. "Josh" Hall Jr., Jonathan C. Hancock, Carl E. Hartley, Robert E. Hauberg Jr., S. Russell Headrick, Matthew S. Heiter, Thomas O. Helton, John S. Hicks, Mary Ann Jackson, Wilton J. Johnson III, Walker W. "Bill" Jones III, Jennifer P. Keller, James H. Levine, Frederick J. Lewis, George T. "Buck" Lewis III, Robert C. Liddon Jr., Virginia C. Love, Leonard C. Martin, Timothy B. McConnell, Bruce A. McMullen, William S. Mendenhall, Mary LeAnn Mynatt, Harry P. Ogden, William S. Painter, Lori H. Patterson, Michael C. Patton, Eugene J. Podesta Jr., Joshua A. Powers, Jackie G. Prester, Ronald S. Range Jr., William N. Reed, Clarence Risin, John H. Rowland, Ross I. Schram III, Gary C. Shockley, Jerry Stauffer, Robert M. Steele, Jill M. Steinberg, Matt Sweeney, J. Carter Thompson Jr., Kelli L. Thompson, Bradley E. Trammell, Steven H. Trent, Robert D. Van de Vuurst, M. Kim Vance, David P. Webb, Kenneth A. Weber, W. Scott Welch III, Buckner Wellford, William West, Maurice Wexler, Richard F. Yarborough Jr. and Edward R. Young.
Mid-South Super Lawyers also named a number of Baker Donelson attorneys to its top attorney lists:
- Eleven Baker Donelson attorneys were named among the top 100 attorneys in Tennessee: Leo M. Bearman Jr., Scott D. Carey, Richard G. Cowart, Robert J. DelPriore, Steven J. Eisen, Stephen D. Goodwin, George T. "Buck" Lewis III, Gary C. Shockley, Jill M. Steinberg, Buckner Wellford and Edward R. Young.
- Leo M. Bearman Jr., Robert J. DelPriore, Stephen D. Goodwin, George T. "Buck" Lewis III, Jill M. Steinberg, Buckner Wellford and Edward R. Young were named among the top 50 attorneys in Memphis.
- Scott D. Carey, Richard G. Cowart, Steven J. Eisen, Kenneth P. "Pete" Ezell Jr. and Gary C. Shockley were named among the top 50 attorneys in Nashville.
- Walker W. "Bill" Jones III, Leonard C. Martin and W. Scott Welch III were named among the top 50 attorneys in Mississippi.
- Mary L. Aronov, Sheryl Bey, Angie C. Davis, Virginia C. Love, Jill M. Steinberg and M. Kim Vance were named among the top 50 female attorneys in the Mid-South.
The publication also honored 29 Baker Donelson attorneys in its 2012 list of Mid-South Rising Stars: Adam S. Baldridge, Lodie V. Biggs, Barry C. Campbell, Amy L. Champagne, Jeremy Clay, Spencer Clift, Christy Tosh Crider, Jacob Dickerson, William Davis Frye, Jennifer G. Hall, Whitney M. Harmon, Misty S. Kelley, Emily Turner Landry, Ashley M. Lowe, Bradley C. Moody, Meghan H. Morgan, Scott W. Pedigo, Ceejaye S. Peters, Marlena Pickering, Frederick N. Salvo III, Hans P. Schmidt, Jennifer A. Sink, Christopher A. Sloan, Justin M. Sveadas, Robert F. Tom, Robert F. Walker, Everett White, Mason W. Wilson and Stacie E. Winkler.
The selections for this list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of Thomson Reuters, Legal Division. Each year, the research team undertakes a multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area and a good-standing and disciplinary check. First published in 1991 by Law & Politics and acquired by Thomson Reuters, Legal in February 2010, Super Lawyers magazines reach more than 21 million readers across the country.